Emmanuel is powered by 100% Wind Sourced Electricity
Switch to clean renewable energy for your household.
Why wind? Taking 5 minutes to switch to wind reduces your household carbon footprint by about 25%. Switching your home or apartment to wind has the carbon impact of planting 177 trees. If 1,500 people switch to wind power together, that’s like taking 2,250 cars off the road.
Your money matters! Instead of paying a coal plant to produce pollution and asthma, the money you pay for electricity will go to a wind farm and will help create a better, pollution-free future. Depending on the supplier or plan you choose, these wind farms may not be located in our regional area.
- You have the power to choose your electricity supplier.
- You still receive the same utility electricity bill and service.
- Your utility (BGE/PEPCO) still remains your provider
- No change in billing & payments
- Nothing to install
- You will only be changing electricity supplier
The Office of People’s Counsel provides an electricity retail price comparison here. (Choose your utility).
A complete list of energy suppliers can be found on BGE’s website here.
Please look for the following:
- Make sure the renewable energy is Green-e certified
- Make sure it is a fixed rate contract – variable rate contracts can get expensive
- Make sure there are no monthly fees and check renewal terms/cancellations fees.
Please contact Liz Feighner at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions about choosing a 100% Wind supplier.
Important Renewal Information
If you signed up with Groundswell previously and your WGL contract is up for renewal, you can still access discounted WGL Rates HERE, but please check above as many suppliers above offer very competitive rates for 100% Wind.
Contact Liz Feighner at email@example.com.