Please note that all of our virtual programming, including Sunday worship at 9 AM, will continue. Any in-person worship services we will offer will be in addition to, not in place of, our virtual Sunday service! Also, these services include original sermons and liturgy that differ from our Sunday morning virtual service.
Drive In Worship: Sundays, Nov. 1 @ 3pm & Nov. 22 @ 4pm
- The pastor will conduct the service from a stage in the parking lot!
- You can listen to the service on your car radio. You’ll even be able to sing in your car! We will let you know which FM radio station we are using when you arrive.
- Volunteers will direct you to park so that an empty parking space will be between you and the next car.
- Optional: After the service, you may get out of your car and say hello to other members of our EUMC family while keeping socially distant! Masks are required!
- Sign up to attend so we can plan parking to keep folks safe!
- Non-perishable food donations for LARS will be accepted! Drop your donations on the picnic tables on the carport of the Ministry Center!
Needed: 2 volunteers to serve as PARKING ATTENDANTS for each service. If you are a parking attendant, you need to arrive at least 30 minutes early. Staff will give you directions at that time!
Questions? Contact Becky at office@EUMCLaurel.org!
Please click here to register for Drive In Worship!
We look forward to seeing you!