Please note that all of our virtual programming, including Sunday worship at 9 AM, will continue. Any in-person worship services we will offer will be in addition to, not in place of, our virtual Sunday service! Also, these services include original sermons and liturgy that differ from our Sunday morning virtual service.
Worship in the Woods: Wednesdays, Sept. 16 @ 7-7:30pm & 30 @ 6:30-7:00 PM
We are excited to have scheduled two more in-person worship opportunities at our beautiful Outdoor Worship Area in the Woods behind our parking lot at the end of the cemetery.
YOU CANNOT ATTEND THESE SERVICES WITHOUT PRE-REGISTERING!
Needed: 3 GREETERS/USHERS for each service. If you are a greeter/usher you need to arrive thirty minutes before the service and be comfortable giving directions and enforcing our safety guidelines.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- You must preregister to attend. You must tell us exactly how many total adults and children are coming in your party. The number of attendees will be limited because of social distancing.
- Your party will have assigned seating.
- You and everyone in your party must read and agree to follow all of our protocols for Outdoor Worship Services.
- By registering and participating in the Outdoor Worship Service, you and your party acknowledge that you may be exposed to COVID-19 and agree to hold Emmanuel UMC harmless.
- Those who may attend the service will be sent a confirmation email with instructions that will include an arrival time (a ten-minute window). Your attendance means that everyone in your party agrees to follow the instructions and understands that they will be asked to leave if the instructions are not followed.
- There will be NO BATHROOM FACILITIES available during these services.
- We love having children in worship, but because of the pandemic, they must be supervised and with their adults at all times.
- Everyone MUST wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth the entire time they are outside of their vehicles.
- Everyone MUST practice social distancing at all times.
- You must give us a contact phone number in case we need to do contact tracing.
- Please feel free to bring your own lawn chair and social distance yourself! Just let Becky know that you will not need an assigned seat in the comments on the sign-up!
- YOU CANNOT ATTEND THESE SERVICES WITHOUT PRE-REGISTERING. You may only attend if you receive a confirmation email, which will contain more information about safety requirements and protocols.
Please click here to register for Worship in the Woods!
Drive In Worship: Sundays, Sept. 6 & 20, 7:00-7:30 PM
- The pastor will conduct the service from a stage in the parking lot!
- You can listen to the service on your car radio. You’ll even be able to sing in your car! We will let you know which FM radio station we are using when you arrive.
- Volunteers will direct you to park so that an empty parking space will be between you and the next car.
- Optional: After the service, you may get out of your car and say hello to other members of our EUMC family while keeping socially distant! Masks are required!
- Sign up to attend so we can plan parking to keep folks safe!
- Non-perishable food donations for LARS will be accepted! Drop your donations on the picnic tables on the carport of the Ministry Center!
Needed: 2 volunteers to serve as PARKING ATTENDANTS for each service. If you are a parking attendant, you need to arrive at least 30 minutes early. Staff will give you directions at that time!
Questions? Contact Becky at office@EUMCLaurel.org!
Please click here to register for Drive In Worship!
We look forward to seeing you!