Visit Emmanuel when it works for you! Remember to have a mask and to socially distance yourself from other visitors.
- Park in the lower parking lot.
- Start your journey by the cherry tree right outside the main entrance.
- Stations can be found in the top parking lot and in the cemetery.
- The stations can be used for individuals or families and are appropriate for all ages.
- The stations can be used at any time
On the following days, these additional stations will be open:
- Tuesday, July 21 6:30 -8:00
- Thursday, July 23 6:30-8:00
- Sunday, July 26 4:00- 6:00
Sanctuary No Touch- Eyes Only Walk Through
We all miss coming to church! Anyone who would like to take a no touch walk through the sanctuary will be allowed. Ushers will direct you to insure social distancing. Masks will be required.
Mindfulness Walk with Reverend Stephanie
Reverend Stephanie will lead small, socially distanced groups on a guided walk. Masks will be required.
Outdoor Chat with other Church Members
An area will be designated with socially distant spots for you to place a lawn chair so that you can visit with others. Masks will be required! Use the attached directory to call anyone you would like to see!
Help Paint a “Hope Grows Here” Sign