You are invited to…
Reverend Stephanie’s Farewell Dance Party!
Sunday, June 6, 2021
10:30 AM until Noon – Program and Dance Party on Emmanuel’s Lower Parking Lot
12:30-1 PM – Drive-through farewell to Rev. Stephanie, for those who feel more comfortable remaining in their vehicles.
- Light snacks and drinks will be served
- This is a BYO event: Bring Your Own Chair, Beverage Container/Cup, and Hat!
- Please arrive no later than 10:20 AM!
- Let the office know if you would prefer to stay in your vehicle during the party.
- Donations are being accepted for the party and a special farewell gift. Give via our website, www.eumclaurel.org or by clicking HERE, or send a check to the office (EUMC, 10755 Scaggsville Road, Laurel, MD 20723, Attn: Becky), with “Rev. Stephanie’s party” written on the memo line.
We will be putting together a collection of thoughts, love and remembrances for Rev. Stephanie:
- Beginning Wednesday, May 5, please pick up a special 4”x6” postcard from the drop box in the cabinets on the Ministry Center car port. Write down your thoughts, memories, a poem (whatever you wish) and sign the message on one side, and on the other side, you are welcome to draw, craft, collage, paint or decorate it any way you desire. This will be a keepsake for Rev. Stephanie, so there is no right or wrong, there is no good or bad, and you cannot mess up anything done with love!
- You are welcome to take extra cards for other members of your family to complete! We all know how much Rev. Stephanie loves children’s messages and artwork! The more, the merrier!
- When the postcard is completed, put it in an envelope (with “Attn: Becky” written on the front) and mail it to the office or drop it off in the office drop box by Tuesday, June 1. You may also include a 4”x 6” photo of you and/or your family if you’d like!
- If you are unable to pick up one of the postcards we have provided, you may cut out a 4”x 6” piece of regular paper and use that instead!
Questions? Contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org !