Wondering when we’re opening again? Read this letter from Rev. Stephanie responding to Governor Hogan’s announcement about reopening.
In light of COVID-19 and a desire to do our part to help protect the most-vulnerable in our society, Emmanuel has closed its doors for an as yet undetermined length of time. During this time we are developing resources to aid in the spiritual care and development of our community. Check back here regularly for updates.
Also, please email or text Rev. Kim Capps with any prayer requests during this time. Please remember to include your name and whether the request is for staff only or can be shared with the broader Emmanuel community.
You can find materials for easy at-home Sunday School lessons by clicking here. New lessons will be added each week!
Resources from Emmanuel United Methodist Preschool:
- Music w/ Ms. Tracy: May 2, May 1, April 3, April 2, April 1, March 1
- Story Times: Ms. Karen, Ms. Megan, Ms. Kathia
- Science with Eric Energy
- Chapel Time w/ Rev. Matt
- Story Time w/ Rev. Matt
- Pets w/ Ms. Shona
- Scavenger Hunt w/ Ms. Debbie
- The Letter B with Ms. Kelly
- Today is Monday by Eric Carle, Sung by Ms. Christy
More Resources for Families w/ Young Children:
- Printable COVID-19 Time Capsule for Families
- Virtual Day Camps Courtesy UMC Campgrounds
- Kids Are So Over Zoom – An article from Huffpost
- Crowd-sourced Google Doc w/ Even More Ideas for Things to Do at Home
- Advice from a Teacher to Parents Who Now Have Their Kids at Home
Also, consider joining one of our community ZOOM gatherings by checking our weekly e-newsletter.
Emmanuel’s Social Media Pages:
Emmanuel is so thankful for the work of Little Flowers ECDC in Baltimore. We were able to give $10,000 to help the center pay their staff in this trying time. Here is a video they sent us as a way of saying thanks: