Please note that all of our virtual programming, including Sunday worship at 9am, will continue. Any in-person worship services we will offer will be in addition to, not in place of, our virtual Sunday service! Also, these services include the same sermons from and similar liturgy to our Sunday morning virtual service at 9am.
*The service will be moved into the sanctuary in case of inclement weather.*
Drive In Worship: 1st & 3rd Sundays: June 20th, July 4th, July 18th @ 11am
- You can listen to the service on your car radio in the parking lot. You’ll even be able to sing in your car! We will let you know which FM radio station we are using when you arrive.
- Park in a space between the cones so that an empty parking space will be between you and the next car.
- You may wish to bring a folding chair and listen to the service outside of your vehicle, but you must wear a mask and maintain social distance.
- Optional: After the service, you may get out of your car and say hello to other members of our EUMC family while keeping masked and socially distant! You can also bring a snack or lunch to participate in socially distanced fellowship after the service.
- On communion Sundays, elements will be available to take communion safely in your vehicle.
- We will no longer be asking folks to sign up to attend – just come as you are!
Needed: 2 volunteers to serve as PARKING ATTENDANTS for each service. If you are a parking attendant, you need to arrive at least 30 minutes early. Staff will give you directions at that time!
Please note new dates and times below!
Drive In Worship will be every 1st and 3rd Sunday at 11:00 AM!
Bring lunch or a snack to share in socially distanced fellowship after the service!
Questions? Contact Becky at office@EUMCLaurel.org!
We look forward to seeing you!
Future Drive-In Worship Dates:
- Sunday, June 6, 11:00-11:30 AM – Instead of a service, we will be celebrating Rev. Stephanie with a Parking Lot Dance Party!
- Sunday, June 20, 11:00-11:30 AM